Who wants to trade natives?

4wheelvfr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Southern Illinois
I have adults of both, and although I would love to get one of my bullheads out, I don't see it happening very easily. Catching fish out of a 1000g tank is not very easy lol. The sunfish are all in a 75g getting ready to go out to the pond, so no problem catching those out. I will say that it is much more rewarding to catch them small and raise them up. Longears should be pretty abundant up by you and bullheads as well. Just gotta find places to collect.

aaron7353

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Iowa
Anyone with yellow perch, shadow bass, green sunfish, (juvies or 3">) private message me. Ill make it worth while.

fishkeeper1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
GA
VERY interested in finding Muskie and Gar!

I have a 10" adult male Bluegill and I will pay for shipping.

Please PM me if you can get Muskie!

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
I can get anyone lmb ranging from 5-16" easily. If you can come get them. Ill trade for channel cats. Pm me if youd like to consider this. Looking to get some of the 14" or so bass out of the pond. There is a crapload of them and they are overpopulating. There is a ridiculous amount in my pond. Pm me if interested. Not interested in transporting the lmb to you as im not so skilled at this yet. Maybe I can get better at it eventually but not currently

redtailcatfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2013
nj
I'd be interested in a flat head 5-10". I don't have much to offer. Plenty of pan fish. 1" Bullhead 6-7" Bullhead black and yellow

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Still want a Blue or a Flathead, I only have giant waterbugs, sticklebacks, salamanders to trade. Also banana slugs or leopard slugs.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I have 3 white bullheads for trade. looking for smaller less predatory fish such as darters minnows and shiners. Can meet in Long Island New York or the Poconos Pennsylvania. About 6-8 inches, that is a rough estimate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store