Hampala

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2008
Magelang
koop171;3548367; said:
very nice How big?

Yeah it's in my freezer.

IMO just about anything that can't fit them in there mouth. I've got mine with a golden dorado and he's cool with them and the other fish in the tank.

where did you get the tor soro?! I want one......
about 70cm..

another photo..

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
www.tangledupincichlids.com
Hey Hampala
That's a jullieni see in your tank! I saw it in the first photo you posted (in the corner of the photo), and of course again in the latest photo. Very cool indeed! Wish I were able to import that species.

I brought these fish in from Sumatra a couple months ago. They've grown well and are still available in case anyone is interested.

These photos were taken months ago-just after arrival. They are considerably thicker and larger now.

Hampala

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2008
Magelang
bigguapote;3559836; said:
Hey Hampala
That's a jullieni see in your tank! I saw it in the first photo you posted (in the corner of the photo), and of course again in the latest photo. Very cool indeed! Wish I were able to import that species.
yes.. jullienis are from thailand...

the next picture...

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
bigguapote;3559836; said:
Hey Hampala
That's a jullieni see in your tank! Very cool indeed! Wish I were able to import that species.
We all wish the same! :D

I picked up some douronensis and they are doing very well. Quick growing (like all the mahseers) and active. I hope we will see more on the lists ...

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Some basics are tor mosal (copper colored fins.)
Tor putoria (gold)
tor douronensis (blue)
tor soro (red)

that's what I know off the top of my head.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store