Why are old threads being deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
I got several auto-bot notifications that some of my older threads were deleted. One was something about rainbow-colored ants and another was about a smart phone game. Reason was "cleanup". Why is this?

rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
same thing happened to me I pmed a mod and this is the response i got back

"It wasnt made clear to me what we were to do with the closed threads so I deleted them to cleanup and had them moved to the trash. If you have a specific thread you want back let me know and I will take care of it."

I had 3 threads deleted (not including MFK Gun Owners OR MFK Hunters) I got one thread un deleted so far

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
That's what I don't understand. Why is one Lounge thread more 'offtopic' than another Lounge thread?

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
I wondered why AC only had ten threads in their lounge....Wonder if it has anything to do with the Spring Cleaning...

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Cardona, as explained already, several threads were deleted during Lounge reestructuring.

As expalined already, all cases where the Op feels they have a reason to be made public again, please specifically cal the atention of a mod.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
As expalined already, all cases where the Op feels they have a reason to be made public again, please specifically cal the atention of a mod.
maybe it's just me, but I don't feel this was explained very well to a lot of people, myself included. I had some threads deleted that were not even close to violating any rules regs or could be deemed inappropriate. All marked cleanup, not saying I necessarily want most of them back, but Im still confused on what factors pushed certain threads into the "clean up" pile.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
maybe it's just me, but I don't feel this was explained very well to a lot of people, myself included. I had some threads deleted that were not even close to violating any rules regs or could be deemed inappropriate. All marked cleanup, not saying I necessarily want most of them back, but Im still confused on what factors pushed certain threads into the "clean up" pile.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I agree it was not explained very well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I had a few of those thread deletion notices as well but the real question here is why are gun threads no longer allowed.....they have never been a problem before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store