why don't we have a best video contests?

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
one problem is that they wouldn't be anonymous.

Gene0514

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2008
Staten Island, NY
it is if everyone has to make a numbered youtube account and post their video on it. The username must have no relationship to your mfk username or your name.

Bartek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
london
uk.youtube.com
just contact me,post the link of a video and i will put it on MFK and also i will contact some of admins as well,dont post any video yet.

Brian Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2008
Wood River Illinois
Thank's very cool fish I learned something today.

micstarz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Hong Kong
Nice tank, Bartek!!
A star star.
It's messy at feeding time though.
I was really impressed by your fire eel's first appearance and I liked the way you designed the slate/ rock to lean against the driftwood.

You must get loads of kicks out of your RTC...he could probably fit your oscar down his gullet if he wanted :ROFL:

cnoel08

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2008
memphis, tn
great idea but like stated above they would need to be anon. and have a time limit or something...

angeltc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2008
NoVa
good idea

Bartek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
london
uk.youtube.com
micstarz;2699232; said:
Nice tank, Bartek!!
A star star.
It's messy at feeding time though.
I was really impressed by your fire eel's first appearance and I liked the way you designed the slate/ rock to lean against the driftwood.

You must get loads of kicks out of your RTC...he could probably fit your oscar down his gullet if he wanted :ROFL:
lol,don't worry,he's mouth is not that big :)

don't worry,if we will do something like this such as Video contest we would make rules as well,I talked to Red devil yesterday and he loved the Idea.

Bartek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
london
uk.youtube.com
skateatburners;2700667; said:
wouldent it make judging harder because it would take way more time to look at every vider...maby 30 secs to a minute with a max of entries like 3 maby?
as i said,we need to wait for an admin,if we get he's permission then we will make rules.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store