MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL,okay....

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Indos are in farms, tanks, and not in the wild, lol! NGT pic has been on circuit for some time now, but that Indo pic is new to me.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
where you getting that from? I thought it was only pulchers that have disappeared in the wild.....
He's made a few interesting comments in his posts and it will be interesting to see what he offers as support of them.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
He's made a few interesting comments in his posts and it will be interesting to see what he offers as support of them.
Are you saying he is related to Mr Big? :nilly:

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
An MFK member posted this in 2006 from a thread. Here is a pic. It's in a tank and in the WILD!
where you getting that from? I thought it was only pulchers that have disappeared in the wild.....

It's just a joke. Of course, most species exist in the wild. Fisherman pics aren't common for us hobbyist to see. Maybe due to population per species. I'd love to see more pics than the one NGT that everyone has seen. That "wild" indo photo is quite new to me. But skeptical as the gentleman with the large indo is wearing a rather nice looking shirt and upscale grabber/weighting device.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store