Will a tire track eel work with my stock?

TheEelKing

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
Earth
Okay, I had some fish that died on me during a move (including my fire eel), so I have a slightly different selection of fish. I wanted to try a tire track eel instead of a fire eel this time around. Will this work?

1x clown knife (10 inches)
1x gold severum (8 inches)
1x ornate bichir (6 inches)
1x fat sleeper goby (6 inches)
7x clown loaches (4-7 inches)
1x thin bar datnoid (6 inches)
3x silver dollars (4 inches)

I am going to add a blood red parrot, a leopard ctenopoma and an eel to this. Will a tire track eel work if I go with that instead of a fire eel? The tank is 300 gallons.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
the clown knife as it gets bigger may pose issues. And the clown loaches are recently being questionable tank-mates. Otherwise I don't see any issues.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
clown loaches and spiney eels tend to share the same hide type spots. So there can be some aggression over territory, sometimes everyone plays nice and picks a spot.. and sometimes they don't. CK's can eat all but the biggest of eels. a 10" ck can potentially eat a 10"- eel. Def get one on the larger side if possible as it won't pose a threat to your fish. my 12"+ TT lives with some Bichir and a dwarf pike cichlid. So I would suggets that size range if you can. I wouldn't get one much smaller then that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store