Will my fish be sad if I break them up?

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
What size tank are we talking about, because if the tank was big enough, they could all go into the same tank with good aquascaping...

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Exactly, what size tank are they in? Please dont say a 90 or anything below.

takinap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Lou
Right now they are in a 6ft 125. I have a huge piece of driftwood, and tons of fake plants to try and give the fish their own territories, but the JD chases the Jag until he hides behind the filter output. The Freddy, JD and temporary channel cat all stay on the left side in some plants they like, so i made the Jag his own space on the far right, but the JD will go out of his way to pester the Jag. Now that the JD has had a time out, and the Jag has been given a break from bullying, I may try it again and see how it goes.

takinap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Lou
Lol, wow you all are making this a harder decision for me than i thought. I suppose I will try rearranging the plants, moving some sand hills around and reintroducing him and see how they all take to it.

leidy755

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
las vegas
my girl fh just lost her boyfriend the texas.. i know this sounds weird but they were a couple and spawn togheter without agression ever, they seemed like the best of friends, he died due to bloat i couldnt save him, now she doesnt come out from behind the rocks and seem very stressed..
i hope she forgets lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store