Worried. GSP abnormal behavior

Pufferpunk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Chicago
www.**************.com
Natural environment would be live rock, seagrass & mangrove roots.

spooked25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2011
azusa
Thanks for the info. It looks like ill be changing the way my tank is. OR since I need more space... :D

eklikewhoa

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2012
Nha Trang, Vietnam
That is all your personal preference.

if it looks nice to you that's all that matters, Honestly don't think the fish know or care much to a certain extent, beyond that is what pleases you.

spooked25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2011
azusa
After spending many hours on the website "**************.com". I think my GSP's are GSP's ? Well at least not 1 of them. It seems to me that 3(the newest, and the one with the problem) of them are exactly the same color. Spots are different shapes and sizes. But the Green to them are the same. Now my oldest and larger "GSP" isn't the same color as the other 3? He is considerably more yellow. I wonder if he is the Tetraodon Sabahensis type. ? IMG_0163.JPG
here you can see his butt. The puffer is sleeping

IMG_0165.JPG
These are the newest and the one in question.. He looks alot better but I am keeping a close eye on him. As I just did a W/C and added more salt to the tank.

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

Pufferpunk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Chicago
www.**************.com
I think you should probably discuss this on the forum you got that opinion from which can't even be mentioned here, even though it has saved more puffer's lives than you know. ;)

spooked25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2011
azusa
Well. My little GSP I called "B" Lost the fight yesterday. He was swimming around yesterday after I did a 20% WC like i always do. But woke up this morning to find him stuck on the filter. It really sucks. I should of left him in the hospital tank where he was doing better. Oh well. He's gone. Yesturday was my birthday....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store