Worst Movie Adaptions of ALL TIME!

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
What about remakes, Conan, Miami Vice, The A-Team, Fright Night, The Karate Kid, Judge Dread, and finally Total Recall!

ILikeBichirs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2012
somewhere
Don't forget the American remakes of Asian horror movies such as shutter, the grudge, and the eye

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
What about remakes, Conan, Miami Vice, The A-Team, Fright Night, The Karate Kid, Judge Dread, and finally Total Recall!
Total recall gets a pass from me actually. I recommend it to the total recall fans. Just didn't like the ending

Fright night was enjoyable. Some bad movies do it for me

DAMMIT!!! Am I becoming a Colin Farrell fan!!??

nooooo_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

nooooo_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Conan blew chunks,Vice was okay,Ateam was even okay but The Losers was similar and better,Kung Fu Kid?...Recall looks okay but I can wait for it....Dredd had me stoked way back when I saw the coming attraction at the theater and I'll be going to view it on my upcoming days off from work.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Don't forget the American remakes of Asian horror movies such as shutter, the grudge, and the eye

Or Let the Right One In? I mean, I heard the American one was OK but the original was a masterpiece. They really only made the remake because lots of people in this country are too dumb/impatient to read subtitles.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't know about dumb or impatient but sometimes you have to be a speed reader due to the subs being changed so quickly.

ILikeBichirs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2012
somewhere
I also think the failures of the international remakes are because of the language barriers and cultural differences

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store