koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Are they your exes because of these incidents? Lol

I laughed my butt off @ ejected my ex and emptied my bladder.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Lol! Unfortunately no I can be a bit of a jerk, keeping Monster Fish is actually one of my best features. :D

Kolt, you are way cool in my book. LOL! This is EPIC!

Thanks bro, I thought it was pretty funny. I caught it pretty good for throwing her from the bed and laughing about it, she was seriously cheesed! Still I couldn't help it, the girl was 5'1" slightly wet from the Aro and full on enraged that my initial reaction was to chuck her. The expletives that I was graced with that night where quite colorful. The puffer incident also caught me quite an earful she definitely was madder at me than the puff as low and behold she's still with him and I'm not. :D

jkusnierz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States, Massachusetts
i had a 15" electric catfish in my 125, i was too lazy remove the canopy (it limits visibility). So i took note to where the electric catfish aka "Shock" was. opposite side of the tank. i was pulling out stone structures and ready to do a deep cleaning of the gravel. ever few mins i would check to make sure he didn't move. and he didnt i was almost done pulling the rocks out when out of no where BAM!!!! left like i stuck my hand and arm into an electric sub station. needless to say i jump off the chair and flat to the ground i went. the amount of pain i was in was wicked, it faded quickly but damn when i jumped back i bet i lost 5 gallons of water(seemed like a lot more cleaning it up). still to this day i have no clue to why he moved. He must have been looking for a laugh, well he got one!!!

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Lol! Unfortunately no I can be a bit of a jerk, keeping Monster Fish is actually one of my best features. :D

Thanks bro, I thought it was pretty funny. I caught it pretty good for throwing her from the bed and laughing about it, she was seriously cheesed! Still I couldn't help it, the girl was 5'1" slightly wet from the Aro and full on enraged that my initial reaction was to chuck her. The expletives that I was graced with that night where quite colorful. The puffer incident also caught me quite an earful she definitely was madder at me than the puff as low and behold she's still with him and I'm not. :D
Lol keeping monster fish is all you need in my book. Must have been hilarious!

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
i had a 15" electric catfish in my 125, i was too lazy remove the canopy (it limits visibility). So i took note to where the electric catfish aka "Shock" was. opposite side of the tank. i was pulling out stone structures and ready to do a deep cleaning of the gravel. ever few mins i would check to make sure he didn't move. and he didnt i was almost done pulling the rocks out when out of no where BAM!!!! left like i stuck my hand and arm into an electric sub station. needless to say i jump off the chair and flat to the ground i went. the amount of pain i was in was wicked, it faded quickly but damn when i jumped back i bet i lost 5 gallons of water(seemed like a lot more cleaning it up). still to this day i have no clue to why he moved. He must have been looking for a laugh, well he got one!!!
Ouch! Yeah its amazing how much water you can splash out of a tank from jumping.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Heres one where i pooped my pants, and already heard ambulance in my head... I bought a lion fish and it was acting funny. He would kind twirl and flip upside down so one time i though r he was dead floating at the top of the tank so i opened the lid and did the ol peekaboo into the tank from the top and the lion fish who was very much alive flipped out at and jumped about 6" out of the water grazing my face. And by grazing i mean --- that much away. My face was soaked and maybe my undies too :p

That thing would have hit my face and then like my instinct for most fish that jump is to try to use my body to catch/prevent the fumble to the ground so it would have stung me all the way down too. Would have been a world of hurt.

ska_kid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2012
Mars
Once my g.f was feeding my p.bass some tilapia ( her first time) so she though it was funny to hand feed them n pull it in n out if the water so when she put it in the water the p.bass jumped and splash water n my g.f scream so loud ( n scared me )tru the cup with tilapia and landed on my bed,shorts, everywhere...we picked it up thinking we got them all but I was wrong came home the next day n my room was smelling like fish n I found it in my bed :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Getting speared by the same Rafael catfish when moving it not once, not twice, but 3 times on separate occasions ....

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Getting speared by the same Rafael catfish when moving it not once, not twice, but 3 times on separate occasions ....
I got speared by a 3" four line pim that got stuck in a net in Petsmart. For a little pim it hurt like hell.

jadedreams

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Moving a very large Oscar and some silver dollars, first the O jumped outta the net & suddenly here is my big cat (furry kind) in the room trying to catch him. Me and the cat are both trying to catch the flopping fish on the floor, he jumps, my cat swipes and I go in with net & miss (and swear) <- repeat this several times. Scared me to death, I thought cat was going to have fish dinner for sure, but after several tries I caught him & in the new tank he went. Cat went away sulking .. I'm sure it would have been hilarious to watch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store