WOW..check out the ORANGE on these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

L Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heaven
hehe...nice...next thing you know...all of team baller is lost somewhere in the jungle in search of rare cichla.

L Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heaven
R1_Ridah;1580134; said:
Hey i like guava.. are these those BIG arse Vietnamese GUAVA...
yeah...hehe if their ripe i'll bring you some

shoefreak03

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
this is how so cal do it to buy our monster and rare fishes..

if you anyone ever visit cali and see someone selling oranges on the street corners or entrance of freeways, holla at us... :D

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
shoefreak03;1580151; said:

if you anyone ever visit cali and see someone selling oranges on the street corners or entrance of freeways, holla at us... :D
George, I can drop a few bags off to you. Perhaps you can get the off ramp on the 10fwy in Rosemead... that would be great.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Well, since I don't have much of a backyard here at the beach to grow rare fruit for trade..... I'll offer up some Bulldog pooo! (Since my FREAKIN Fiancee's arms are painted on and she can't seem to pick up after her dog!..... sorry, had to vent)

Nice Oranges..... bump for a homie. Let me clear out some tank space then I'll cruise by to get some!

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
shoefreak03;1580151; said:

Here's a picture of our carts so you know what to look for. George hope you don't mind me posting a picture of you from last year.

Do you still have the juice maker? or do you need another one.

small-orange.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store