WOW....this Ebayer is pretty bold.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
wonder if that is for one fish or the whole lot? The seller has over 2 thousand feedbacks on ebay so most likely not a sting, just ignorant.
Only 14 FBs were within the last year. His FBs are all from the sale of electronics. He has no FBs for live animal sales. Both of his live fish auctions are pick up only.

LuluB916

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2013
United States
Overpriced and illegal.

Anyone follow thru this posting on EBay a few months back. Seller said he could meet up in LA or Bay Area for delivery, he wanted $4k for it. He had a few photos, and one of them had a tank reflection of the seller himself taking the pic. Look like he was an Asian guy in his mid-20s. Pretty bold IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1422395390.791153.jpg

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
Someone got busted in SJ, Ca a few months ago. Might be him, poor aros probably got destroyed 😢

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
He's also got another Ebay auction up for a 18" RTG for sale at $1800 this dude up to something...

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
If it's pickup only I don't see how it's a scam

Surely it can't be a FBI setup isn't that against the law ? in the UK it's called entrapment and that its self is braking the law

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
If it's pickup only I don't see how it's a scam

Surely it can't be a FBI setup isn't that against the law ? in the UK it's called entrapment and that its self is braking the law

The wildlife laws are vastly different over here...I always thought the same as you lol but I watched one of those reality shows about the game wardens and they cruuuuushed some guy by tricking him into buying an illegal black bear pelt...

I'd also think anyone willing to lay that amount of scratch down on a fish isn't exactly ignorant of the law either haha.

Anything goes in the states these days, sorry to say, mate

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
truth. sad sad truth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store