WTB Archerfish 6" or Bigger 90502

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
As the title says, I am looking to purchase a 6" or bigger archer fish. Please be around 90502 and not be 50 miles aways from me.

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
if koreatown isnt too far from you. there is a tropical fish store on crenshaw and pico, they have a archer fish over there. the place is called fumi's tropical fish

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
christ4paul;2339673; said:
if koreatown isnt too far from you. there is a tropical fish store on crenshaw and pico, they have a archer fish over there. the place is called fumi's tropical fish
I've driven 40 miles for a $30 fish :screwy::screwy::screwy: so Koreatown shouldn't be a problem. Do you know how big it is? I am looking to get a bigger specimen, hopefully 6" or bigger but I am willing to settle with a 4"

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
i believe last ive saw it was 4-5. they might still have it. if its a smaller one they have then they probably replaced it. but go and check it out.

HugeGhost

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
California
I saw some big ones at Fountains down in San Diego they were 6++ inches and 80 bucks each they had about 5 of them a month or 2 ago when i was down there!

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
they dont have fishes like bichirs, dats, etc but im sure you will find something of your interest.

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
christ4paul;2339881; said:
i believe last ive saw it was 4-5. they might still have it. if its a smaller one they have then they probably replaced it. but go and check it out.
Goodluck with that. Most archer fish I see are 3" and under. I got an 8" archer but it's not for sale.:ROFL: i got a 4-5" one to offer. how much are you willing to pay?

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
FishGoneWild;2339895; said:
Goodluck with that. Most archer fish I see are 3" and under. I got an 8" archer but it's not for sale.:ROFL: i got a 4-5" one to offer. how much are you willing to pay?
I'm willing to offer the MFK going price which is I don't know really. They were selling them at the LFS for $12 for a 2" so I guess we can go from there. The 8" is a different story though. If you decide to sell it, let me know what the price is.

I can't get anything smaller than 4" because it will go in my big tank and its inhabitants range from 6" to 13"

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
pmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store