What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
WTB LARGE PIECE OF DRIFTWOOD
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
NYC
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Looking for a large piece of driftwood to serve as a center piece for 265 gallon aquarium. If the piece is right would be willing to pay shipping. Ideally something to pickup in tristate area.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
I have two large pieces put aside which I plan to clean off this spring (scrub/power-wash/sterilize with a bleach/water solution). Next time I'm out near the lake they're at, I'll try and get some pics and measurements, assuming you would be interested. Next time I'm out there I do plan to pick them up anyway, at least to start scrubbing them before spring. Pm me if interested. They are 2 different local NY woods, not malaysian driftwood, and not cedar. I planned to cut the one huge piece into chunks to fit into my 110g for a future native tank. But it may even be too much wood for a 110 gallon tank, the thing is massive (approx. 2'x 3'x 4' and weighs around 60 lbs partially wet).

Mike11694

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2016
Definitely interested if you can get some pics. What area are you in?

I have two large pieces put aside which I plan to clean off this spring (scrub/power-wash/sterilize with a bleach/water solution). Next time I'm out near the lake they're at, I'll try and get some pics and measurements, assuming you would be interested. Next time I'm out there I do plan to pick them up anyway, at least to start scrubbing them before spring. Pm me if interested. They are 2 different local NY woods, not malaysian driftwood, and not cedar. I planned to cut the one huge piece into chunks to fit into my 110g for a future native tank. But it may even be too much wood for a 110 gallon tank, the thing is massive (approx. 2'x 3'x 4' and weighs around 60 lbs partially wet).

fobbybobby

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Jersey
Check out beitals aquarium.they have some crazy driftwood selection from Sm to XXL ..they even can put slate stone so your driftwood sink right away

Nyfishfarm

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
WTB LARGE PIECE OF DRIFTWOOD
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
NYC
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Looking for a large piece of driftwood to serve as a center piece for 265 gallon aquarium. If the piece is right would be willing to pay shipping. Ideally something to pickup in tristate area.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
I have a lot XL piece wood in store ,u can come to check up my store add: 1 northern Blvd Great Neck NY11021

IMG_5928.JPG

IMG_5929.JPG

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Definitely interested if you can get some pics. What area are you in?

I did get the piece, sorry I did not see this message until now. I will get some pics and measurements tomorrow. The piece could also be cut into 3-4 additional 24" pieces. It's similar in look to the one in the pic directly above my post, but MUCH LARGER and with lots of little pockets/caves in the trunk which is around 18" diameter, then there's lots of branch/root offshoots. I'll get pics tomorrow when it's light out. I'm in Bergen County NJ. I'd be willing to meet within reason, in NJ, if you were interested after seeing pics/measurements.

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Ok, it's a little hard to get a straight LxWxH measurement, but this is what I got- 22"high x 24"wide/deep x 52" long. The piece includes a piece which is part of it, but is broken off or separate from the major root ball. If the piece doesn't fit the 24" deep/wide or 52" length, you can easily trim branches to make it fit. As far as height, cutting some branches a few inches shorter at it's base, you can only cut about 4" off the height. If you want more pictures let me know as I have more, I just don't want to upload a ****load of pics to MFK for no reason. I'm also willing to email pics so you can see full pic size full detail, just let me know. w 009.jpg w 010.jpg w 013.jpg w 014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store