Wtf is this madness!?!?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I haven't seen Twins or The Last Action Hero either!
In all honesty, the only great movies he has been involved in, imo, have been the Terminator films. His accent lends itself to that of a cyborg machine, it's perfect.

But put him in such films as Junior, Kindergarten Cop and Twins, and the accent just ruins it.

But he's made hundreds of millions of $ out if it so fair play to him.

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah,you can place Kindergarten Cop in the group of Swartzenegger films that I haven't and probably will never see!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Unfortunately, over time we saw this playing out. Cannot say I can tell the tale of how this progressed as it was not something I was interested in. Just that from time to time the various stages played out in front of us.
There is no factual basis for this of course. I am trying to think of a term other than "cult or "religion" to use as neither fits well enough and there is no need to insult religions or cults by comparing them to this phenomenon. There ought to be a label to attach to such a thing.
Anyway, it is a test of some sort. Even when you know for sure biological men cannot be pregnant, to be in the group you have to say they can. I also get the impression it has to be said in public or on some recorded media to count. I recall a news bit of some hearing when a candidate, for a judgeship maybe,was asked to define a woman. It was a loaded got-ya sort of question to be sure and the person played the game and did not give a factual answer. Just the goofy double speak needed to show she was down with the game being played. Best i can recall she got the prestigious position anyway.

I do not quite understand the end game or the overall goals. Another example might fit but is not so hard to understand as the pregnant men foolishness. The goal is clear in this example. Not long ago a government agency declared bees to be fish. Of course, bees are not fish and have very little, almost nothing, in common with fish. Maybe only they are both considered to be animals. It allowed that agency to use rules in place for protecting fish habitats to be used to protect bee habitats. Now I am for protecting bees to be sure, but not for twisting the truth or facts to get a desired goal. It is better to get a legit set of rules for bees. However, those in power in these agencies are comfortable twisting facts & truth around to get a goal and this is a serious problem. If it becomes acceptable to twist truth and facts around to achieve a goal then there is no limit to how far they can go.

Of course in a long run these tactics will turn around and bite the folks using them. Facts and truth keep us and our societies grounded.

Reactions: tlindsey

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
I haven't seen Twins or The Last Action Hero either!
Last action hero was great and entertaining at the time. I watched it again recently though and, well the movie felt outdated to me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store