Wy has this Peacock Bass part of forum gone so ****e ?

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
I love seeing progression threads and long term tank threads. A few weeks ago I started a thread in the feedback forum suggesting a member tanks section.

I haven't had a tropical freshwater tank for the past 2.5 to 3.5 years, until a couple of weeks ago. I only had marine and coldwater.

A few weeks ago I added a heater to my native tank so I can add a few stingrays. I have been thinking of getting some cichla's. I picked up my stingrays at Monster Aquariums and they had a few diffrent kinds. Maybe next week I will stop by and pick a few up.
Do it!!! Cichla will give any native predator a huge run for their money!! It's nice to see another local on here. Rep NY and the east coast!

Reactions: Cu455

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
yes its hard to get peacockbass in the UK" thats probley wy forums are so dead" But you guys in the States should find a lot easyer with the likes of Rapps and those oddball aquatic shops!

whots the price for young and adult bass over the pond for you guys?
I believe Rapps will ship to you. I've seen him ship overseas in the past.

Prices vary depending on species and whether they are wild caught or captive bred. I will tell you one thing, prices dropped drastically from when I first started keeping cichla till now.

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
I believe Rapps will ship to you. I've seen him ship overseas in the past.

Prices vary depending on species and whether they are wild caught or captive bred. I will tell you one thing, prices dropped drastically from when I first started keeping cichla till now.
yes theres a guy with all the certificates to get fish in from the states" He orders from Rapps" but fish work out steep from Rapps" because the chap charges uk pounds (wich is twice the doller) for each fish! So a $120 doller bass becomes a £120 fish or $240 doller fish"

im looking for a nice Bahia gold kelberi male! as iv got 4 females

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
yes theres a guy with all the certificates to get fish in from the states" He orders from Rapps" but fish work out steep from Rapps" because the chap charges uk pounds (wich is twice the doller) for each fish! So a $120 doller bass becomes a £120 fish or $240 doller fish"

im looking for a nice Bahia gold kelberi male! as iv got 4 females
Did T1 tear down his tank? I remember him posting a few videos with some bass but don't remember what all he had.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who"s T1 mate? im uk not states mate!
T1 Karman.He was a long time U.K.poster who kept nice fish such as ST,tigs and rays but I don't recall him keeping cichla?

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
T1 Karman.He was a long time U.K.poster who kept nice fish such as ST,tigs and rays but I don't recall him keeping cichla?
Yes tour talking about Richard from London" Had a really Big 24+ 3 bar dat"
His bass was ok" not stunners in my eyes"

have not herd eneything of him for ages!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store