Yep-A treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
He/she is absolutely gorgeous... and I don't blame you for not wanting to disturb him again. I would love to know what you're feeding though. My eels have been packing on the pounds steadily, but you have the proof of what appears to be a near perfect diet for them. If my TT gets half that size I'll be tickled pink! :jaw:

akskirmish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2006
anchorage
MonsterMinis;3387318; said:
He/she is absolutely gorgeous... and I don't blame you for not wanting to disturb him again. I would love to know what you're feeding though. My eels have been packing on the pounds steadily, but you have the proof of what appears to be a near perfect diet for them. If my TT gets half that size I'll be tickled pink! :jaw:
Thanks for the kind words-
Yeah I wont attempt pics again on this guy...Not worth it to prove to other's-I know what I have....
Feeding wise is a mix of Raw Seafood that I buy at local market..Can be either shrimp,mussels,silversides etc,etc....I have seen great results with it...

How big is your TT now?

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Just a baby 6" or was when I got him. had him about 2 months. he's woofing down earthworms like the devil. eats a whole one a day chopped up. I'm guessing he's a solid 7" maybe 8" now. he's in a 20H w/ 2 senegal Bichir's atm growing out. and any small fish I put in his tank vanish between him and the Bichirs. I'll have to pick up some frozen seafood and try. I'm assumeing it's the frozen bag medely's I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store