Zebra Pike @ Toms tropical in Long Beach CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljack

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2009
Planet Earth
the place has so many new fish its hard to list them all. Its pays to go take a look. I was pleased to see some 6 inch black arowanas the other day. he also has a few rare types of silver dollars and red hooks that I haven't seen in years. it really shows when a true fish enthusiast runs the place. also if you ask ..he will look for fish that you want if they donr have them in stock

Rclb4x4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2015
Huntington Beach,CA
the place has so many new fish its hard to list them all. Its pays to go take a look. I was pleased to see some 6 inch black arowanas the other day. he also has a few rare types of silver dollars and red hooks that I haven't seen in years. it really shows when a true fish enthusiast runs the place. also if you ask ..he will look for fish that

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I asked about the ebjd's....he said they are hard to find right now. Does anyone know where I can find some locally in the 3" range.
I don't think they were quite 3" but Tongs HB had some beautiful ones cheap a couple weeks ago, I soo wanted one, but couldn't house it :(

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I don't think they were quite 3" but Tongs HB had some beautiful ones cheap a couple weeks ago, I soo wanted one, but couldn't house it :(
Not 100% sure, but I think I remember seeing them recently at P&P too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store