Most aggressive piranha

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
Personal opinion....really depends on that exact fish...but the black diamond gets the biggest and the are the meanest IMO

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2 4g

ocean5003

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
new jersey
Truthfully, which ever one gets to sink it's teeth into you, lol.. I had a RRS jump out at me while in the pet store and actually draw a pretty large amount of blood. The little fcuker latched on while playing the finger chase game and then bit me again when I tried picking him up to put it back into its tank, lol... Needless to say I ended up taking the crazy *** home with me that day... But after experiencing that, I'd have to say any species over 7" would be able to do some serious damage. I find the actual temperament of the fish is different from fish to fish. Regardless of species. Some RBP are skittish, some aren't. Some Rhoms are just pure red eyed evil, some just float around like pacu. Some Elongatus will pace a tank looking for a meal and some just hide behind a rock.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
A hungry one, thats basically how you have to put it, its also the fight in the specific fish, currently I have a Blue diamond rhom, RRS, Red throat elong(pingke), and a xingu Black rhom. My most active and beasty P is my blue diamond rhom , he plays no games, however all if hungry chase my finger and will rip anything placed in their tanks.:drool:

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
this question has came up time after time, the key is how do you define aggressiveness.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Its always been a shoal of red belly piranha that are the most dangerous because their in huge groups, the others hunt alone and are mostly ambush predators making them dangerous but not as dangerous as a hundred red bellys

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
the truly most aggressive ones would be the ones in Hollywood films :)

fish042099

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.
Truthfully, which ever one gets to sink it's teeth into you, lol.. I had a RRS jump out at me while in the pet store and actually draw a pretty large amount of blood. The little fcuker latched on while playing the finger chase game and then bit me again when I tried picking him up to put it back into its tank, lol... Needless to say I ended up taking the crazy *** home with me that day... But after experiencing that, I'd have to say any species over 7" would be able to do some serious damage. I find the actual temperament of the fish is different from fish to fish. Regardless of species. Some RBP are skittish, some aren't. Some Rhoms are just pure red eyed evil, some just float around like pacu. Some Elongatus will pace a tank looking for a meal and some just hide behind a rock.

My Elongatus is the one behind the rock lol!

fish042099

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.
Bump

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Like i said red bellys hunt in PACKS!! THE REST ARE AMBUSH PREDATORS!! 30-80RBP OR 1 ELONG OR RHOM??? NO COMPETITION. THATS WHY A SHOAL CAN STRIP A COW CARCUS TO BONE IN 60SECONDS!

Scientifically speaking this is a very obvious question if u know piranhas.

If ur talking about which is most vicious individually then its a differ story

#1 S. Vettel

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
How much does a the smallest breed of pirhana cost? Also what is the name of this species? Where can I get one? Would I be able to keep one of these with two jack dempseys and an Oscar? Please help

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store