Red Mammon

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
So stoked that there are a couple Mammon dealers in the US. Gonna grab one this summer.

For those of you who do not know what Red Mammon are, they are essentially the highest grade King Kong Parrot.

[video=youtube;wfflnyjpxvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfflnyjpxvQ[/video]

JteSchertz

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Texas
Id be interested in one of these if they weren't so expensive. Might splurge though....any info on the dealers?

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Who are the dealers this year?

If only they sold female mammons..
Julie Tran in Sacramento (Flowerhornsfrombeyond) and her store Aqua Craze carry them. There is also a new vendor in New York that carries them, hes one of the heads at Flowerhorncraze.com. They all come from the same breeding farm in Taiwan. The breeder frequently posts on flowerhorncraze.com.

And they do get females in.

Those are nice. Are they like very expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Last I saw, the large males were around $700. The smaller males of the same quality were $140 and smaller females $180. I will be grabbing a smaller male and maybe a Taiwan BP from Julie.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Id be interested in one of these if they weren't so expensive. Might splurge though....any info on the dealers?
Julie Tran
(916) 424-5290
Flowerhornsfrombeyond@yahoo.com

I have personally dealt with here several times in the past, never lost a fish I bought from her or had her tranship for me. Lots of people use her as a transhipper for shipping their imported Flowerhorn to them. Anyone whose been in the flowerhorn game long will tell you shes as legit as you can possible be.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store