Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Here are a few thoughts;so did they bust up the Shield because Batista's limited engagement contract expired?....I like that party guy,can't remember his name though....I'm ready for the pale gal to be beaten for the Diva title by,well,anyone.
Adam Rose, I can't seem to get into him. I think breaking up the shield was a mistake but they want to give them single pushes. Paige is ok but she shouldn't have held the title this long. They should give it to Alica Fox.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have a feeling Tamina would have it if she hadn't gotten hurt.Yeah,Adam Rose and I usually don't go for the lighthearted or silly acts but I enjoy his intros.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Maybe that's it. I didn't care for Brotus Clay's intro either. I wish they would have pushed him more when he turned heel(again).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was just laughing about him last night...I don't know if they dropped him or just don't know what to do with him but whatever the case is his dancers/valets get more air time than he does haha!

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
They were going to break up the Shield a while ago, but when Bootista didn't make it as a face and switched him to heel ... they needed a face so they flipped the Shield and kept them together longer than planned.

I think Paige was just the place holder they put in when AJ Lee suddenly asked for time off. Their creative team isn't known for handling sudden changes very well.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Paige is HAF. I do wish A. Fox would beat her for the title, though. Natalya deserves a title run, too. AJ might be gone for a long time now if she really is pregnant. Taryn Terrell finally came back after being gone for a year due to a pregnancy.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
yep...

hot as ___, lol

i have weird taste haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com