Any Wrestling Fans

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
Will CM Punk stay or go Sunday? This is the best story line I've seen since the attitude era, hope they don't screw it up.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Will CM Punk stay or go Sunday? This is the best story line I've seen since the attitude era, hope they don't screw it up.
This is the best thing since Brian Pillman's on air antics back before he died but his stuff was real and unscripted....Punk's contract is up soon but he will be back after a few months.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I wish he would leave w/ the title...would be cool to see what they do with it. I've never like him, but since he's not being a hypocrite preaching about straight edge and stuff I kinda like him right now. I know he screws up a lot, but Sin Cara is amazing...not as good as Blitzkrieg was (probably my favorite ever), but I still really like him a lot.

I'm loving Sting right now (and TNA as a whole more than WWE).

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
Can't stand TNA, not to say WWE is doing a whole lot better but for me CM Punk is carrying the company these last few weeks. Put it this way, because of him I'm as excited as I was when I was a kid these last few weeks to watch Raw because it's not predictable. I'm hoping for Punk to be the next Stone Cold but WWE seems to be pretty good at letting fans down these last few years. Btw I'm not trying to knock TNA I just can not stand Hogan.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Can't stand TNA, not to say WWE is doing a whole lot better but for me CM Punk is carrying the company these last few weeks. Put it this way, because of him I'm as excited as I was when I was a kid these last few weeks to watch Raw because it's not predictable. I'm hoping for Punk to be the next Stone Cold but WWE seems to be pretty good at letting fans down these last few years. Btw I'm not trying to knock TNA I just can not stand Hogan.
i know...that's my biggest problem. It was cool when he and Bit**-off were faces, but the schtick is old and lame. The biggest thing TNA has over WWE is the X-Division...so glad to have Aries back. Hopefully, Sting gets to Hogan and he changes.

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
I gotta say I didn't expect to be this happy after tonight. Let's hope it stays that way.
:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

Nevermore to be held down, by the weights against me. Nevermore to be cast aside, this day is mine.

[YT]WBAvduGopaU[/YT]

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I've been watching WWE(WWF) since the late 80's and it has gone downhill a little with the PG crap but it's still watchable. When I first started watching TNA I didn't like it alot. Then Angle and Christian joined and it got better. Then I was pissed when Hogan came in but it has stayed afloat and I continue to watch it every week.

Funny after watching wrestling since the early 80's and rooting(sp) for both the good guys and bad guys at different times, I learned to respect all of them(as some of their injuries are real). I don't know if there is any wrestler that I hate. Sometimes I wish some didn't get the push like they have but I don't hate them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Punk beat Cena and high tailed it with the strap.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store