So the MFK store is...

Big Fish Freak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Not up and running? I haven't been able to gather much info on why but what I have come to sort of understand is that the whole garbage with monster is why they aren't making MFK merch?

If anyone else has any info on this that would be a great help..I've been wanting to look through the store to see what they have but I feel like I'm not gonna be able to anytime soon :(

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
I've wondered about this, as well. I was hoping to get some MFK shirts a while back, and the site was up at that time but wouldn't let me check out. I suppose it could also have to do with all the site maintenance going on lately...

Big Fish Freak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Oh, I didnt think about all the maintenance..but unless they were working on all this back when I joined in October, I am not sure if that is the cause...The store I own sells lots of monster fish and it would be cool to have some decals or shirts or wristbands to go along with spreading the word about this site..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I might be misinformed, but I believe it has to do with the lengthy ongoing legal battle with monster energy. I imagine the site can't profit off of the logo and not using it defeats the purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
I definitely can't wait. Going to order some stuff too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store