Baltimore Riot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Being educated doesn't mean you fight for the right cause or you don't. They may be semi retarded but they are fighting for what they believe in. Exactly what the United states was built on.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
So what you're telling me is that my American rights should now include the ability to kill cops, loot stores and the like? According to those people and what you just said that's exactly what you mean.

This thread is gonna get closed in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
You have had no problems with police because either you don't do illegal activities or you haven't got caught. It's not a race thing it's an illegal thing.
There was a white guy who got the crap beat out of him close to my area because he ran from the cops. You don't see a bunch of white people looting and rioting. Why is that?
BTW- I think most of these hoodlums can use a good beating. This running away and then getting a little slap on the hand and some handcuffs and then a short sentence in jail doesn't work. Just like time outs don't do crap for kids! Maybe if people got the living crap beat out of them for always doing illegal stuff and running from the law then maybe they'd think twice about doing it again.Our society has gotten really soft and weak. More people support wrong from right. It's a sad day. No one cares about thugs raping and killing countless people but as soon as one cop does it look out the whole country is supporting them. Sad sad sad

This needed said. Agreed 100%.

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa
You have had no problems with police because either you don't do illegal activities or you haven't got caught. It's not a race thing it's an illegal thing.
There was a white guy who got the crap beat out of him close to my area because he ran from the cops. You don't see a bunch of white people looting and rioting. Why is that?
BTW- I think most of these hoodlums can use a good beating. This running away and then getting a little slap on the hand and some handcuffs and then a short sentence in jail doesn't work. Just like time outs don't do crap for kids! Maybe if people got the living crap beat out of them for always doing illegal stuff and running from the law then maybe they'd think twice about doing it again.Our society has gotten really soft and weak. More people support wrong from right. It's a sad day. No one cares about thugs raping and killing countless people but as soon as one cop does it look out the whole country is supporting them. Sad sad sad

I hope you have never done anything illegal ever. You've never exceeded the speed limit, turned on red, Jay walked etc. I hope the day never comes that you get stopped for speeding and the cop is having a bad day. Your doing nothing wrong but he doesn't like your shirt. So he drags you out the car and beats you. I know what my response will be...... well dam he shouldn't be doing illegal things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
I don't know how you got that I think the majority of cops are crooked. That's not what I'm saying. To me it seems like you want to be law abidding yet a outlaw at the same time. Police have regulations and policies they must adhere to. If you feel threatened that someone is coming at you but with bare hands and you shoot and kill them. It's murder. Deadly force can only be met with deadly force. You can't shoot someone because they punch you or run from you or spit on you. That's the bottom line. To get back to the good/bad cop. Imo there is a lot of crooked cops. A cop is considered a "good" cop if he is exposing lies and corruption within his department. If they aren't doing that, they are a regular guy like me and you just doing a job to put food on the table and a roof over his families head. Going to work and not beating someone up or killing someone or just arresting someone for some petty bs doesn't make a good cop. That's what they get paid to do.

All I can say is you wouldn't live very long if you were a cop in a bad area.
You don't think someone with their bare hands can kill you? You don't think they can wrestle you down take your gun and kill you?Knock you out and then kill you? Your naive just like all the looters in Baltimore. Why don't you go join them? You sound like you'd fit right in with their common sense.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario

Your right! When I was a kid I use to watch cops and they would give the perp a good beating. Nothing life threatening. I didn't hear of any riots then. But no matter what you say killing a criminal that isn't about to kill you isn't justified. And there is an overwhelming amount of proof that they have been going to the shoot first ask later approach. You just contradicted yourself as far as I'm concerned. Back when police handled them self better we had no riots... makes sense. That's what these black folk are fighting for anyways.

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
I hope you have never done anything illegal ever. You've never exceeded the speed limit, turned on red, Jay walked etc. I hope the day never comes that you get stopped for speeding and the cop is having a bad day. Your doing nothing wrong but he doesn't like your shirt. So he drags you out the car and beats you. I know what my response will be...... well dam he shouldn't be doing illegal things.

I have got caught illegal street racing. But guess what? I pulled over put my hands up and did exactly what they told me to do! They had their guns drawn on me like they should have done. I was respectful to them, they searched my car, gave me a ticket and told me never to come back. You see a difference? I did what I was told! I was respectful! I didn't have knives or guns on me and I didn't run! I didn't run my mouth, wasn't drunk and wasn't threatening to them. It's that fricken simple! Do all these things and I guarantee you won't get killed by a cop! It's not rocket science folks. Use your friggen brain!

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
So what you're telling me is that my American rights should now include the ability to kill cops, loot stores and the like? According to those people and what you just said that's exactly what you mean.

This thread is gonna get closed in a hurry.

Your rights are effected as every other Americans rights are. Do you think that your going to be excluded if martial law is implemented? You'll be caged and thrown into a confinement camp with people just like the looters.

I'm not going to argue and try and educate people on their own Country.

But you guys wouldn't have all those rights and freedoms to begin with if your ancestors didn't fight for them. A lot of u guys seem to forget that.

You seem to forget that fighting for your freedom doesn't always happen in another country while your part of a military navy or army. Like I brought up already. Prohibition. If u drinks alcohol your guilty of promoting this kind of behavior. There was murder bribery and riots to eliminate prohibition

They are rolling over in there graves right now because the only people who have the balls to stand up to a corrupt government right now is blacks.

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa
You should take your own advice and join them. I never said someone can't kill you with bare hands. Bare hands are not a deadly weapon. Your views are incorrect if you think someone coming at a cop with bare hands and the cop shoots and kills them that is legal. There is laws and regulations are far as when it's appropriate for deadly force and I can assure you bare hands isn't met with deadly force. As far as making it as a cop. You wouldn't make it because you think killing over bare hands is just.you would be one of these crooked cops now this is the 2nd time you've taken my words and twisted them and made assumptions. So from now on if your not clear on what I mean, ask me instead of spewing some crap out.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
I have got caught illegal street racing. But guess what? I pulled over put my hands up and did exactly what they told me to do! They had their guns drawn on me like they should have done. I was respectful to them, they searched my car, gave me a ticket and told me never to come back. You see a difference? I did what I was told! I was respectful! I didn't have knives or guns on me and I didn't run! I didn't run my mouth, wasn't drunk and wasn't threatening to them. It's that fricken simple! Do all these things and I guarantee you won't get killed by a cop! It's not rocket science folks. Use your friggen brain!

Couldn't agree more. 99% of the time. But what happens if u got a cop who wanted to prove a point that day. If u got your ass beat did you deserve it or were you a victim?

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
Your right! When I was a kid I use to watch cops and they would give the perp a good beating. Nothing life threatening. I didn't hear of any riots then. But no matter what you say killing a criminal that isn't about to kill you isn't justified. And there is an overwhelming amount of proof that they have been going to the shoot first ask later approach. You just contradicted yourself as far as I'm concerned. Back when police handled them self better we had no riots... makes sense. That's what these black folk are fighting for anyways.

That's easy for you to say when you don't have countless criminals trying to kill you all day long! All it takes is a split second to make a decision, you make the wrong one and your dead! You keyboard warriors have no idea what it's like being a cop in a real bad area- no idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store