Status
Not open for further replies.

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
Are we fully polarized yet?

None of the negativity has moved anyone's opinion anywhere but further apart is that what the goal was?

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
So did you see the video of the cops dragging the guy up to the van and then he used his legs to get in on his own? So we can rule out severed spine up to that point. No way your getting in a van by yourself with a severed spine. So something happened inside the van.

Once again, no one learned anything from the Brown case? Get all the facts first before you make assumptions because it really makes you look ignorant like all the looters

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
You sound so mad right now. Who the do you think you are to say it's past my bedtime? You don't know me or my schedule. That comment was just another one of your half witted stupid ass comments like you've been making all along. You should stop commenting, you've made yourself look like a complete unrespectable idiot. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels like this. Just reread some of the post directed at you. Not a single person shares the same views as you. Now isn't it past your bedtime, because I'm going to make an assumption now based off of you idiotic rants. Your an old twit that should get sleeping when the birds go to sleep. Have a good night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Really? Einstein and past your bedtime is bad? Man you need to toughen up a bit. I really didn't think it was anything. Looks like I hit your eject button- sorry little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store