MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Currently keeping atabapo I pairs,
2 cobra pikes (could be tapajos I),
1 tapajos I red,
marmorata rio tapajos,
and a group of 6 vittata alligator pikes

I have kept punctata blue 33 pair, missioneira, atabapo II ladder pikes, xingu 1, sp. venezuela, sveni and a group of 5 lucius and maybe another or two that i forgot to mention

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Current stock
2 x celidochilus
1 x zebrina
1 x tapajos I

Hoping to pick up some missioneira soon and a Vittata if I could get C444 ^^^ to part with one. :D
How do you like your celidochilus? If you spawn them, please let me know.

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Current stock
2 x celidochilus
1 x zebrina
1 x tapajos I

Hoping to pick up some missioneira soon and a Vittata if I could get C444 ^^^ to part with one. :D
Hahaha lemme get 2 pairs going and I'll hit you up ;) btws is your Tapajos 1 a male? the little guys are only about 2.5-2 inches but super tame I need to update and take a feeding vid where I can actually pet them and they swim through my fingers :) btws we all need to do an update I've slacked off a lot after the site upgrade I want to see those celidos!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
How do you like your celidochilus? If you spawn them, please let me know.
mrrobxc mrrobxc They're awesome, very bold yet not very aggressive even with conspecifics at least thus far. I asked for a pair and though I was told they where considering their size I doubt the validity of the claim and have yet to vent for myself, was waiting till they got bigger. Within cramped quarters they've gotten along well with little more then displays as show of their aggression. They are wild caught and came to me eating only live but quickly converted to pellets within a week. They show no fear of my hand during maintenance and are really quite the characters. If I do manage to breed them I'll definitely let you know.

Hahaha lemme get 2 pairs going and I'll hit you up ;) btws is your Tapajos 1 a male? the little guys are only about 2.5-2 inches but super tame I need to update and take a feeding vid where I can actually pet them and they swim through my fingers :) btws we all need to do an update I've slacked off a lot after the site upgrade I want to see those celidos!
crenicichla444 crenicichla444 I can hardly wait! I'd love to have a group so if you do get them breeding I'll be interested in fry as well. The Tapajos I is a female I had three females and a male but sold all but the one I have know much to my regret. We may never see them again and I'd realy kick myself if that happens. IMO they're the most striking of the red pikes. My Celi's are the same very tame despite being wild caught it's very endearing. Here's a pic of them when I first got them.
IMG_4143.JPG IMG_4147.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store