For Sale BULL SIZE RHOMBEUS FOR SALE 16.5 INCHES

CJW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hello,
I am very interested in this guy. I have been looking for a rhom like this one for the last year. I would like to know the price and the city you are located in to see if it is worth the trip or are you willing to ship him. I absolutely love this guy, I would like to know some more info and if you know the requirements for taking him across the boarder to Nebraska. Please PM me, with some information.
Thank You

I AM BRUCE

Feeder Fish
Feb 16, 2016
Hello,
I am very interested in this guy. I have been looking for a rhom like this one for the last year. I would like to know the price and the city you are located in to see if it is worth the trip or are you willing to ship him. I absolutely love this guy, I would like to know some more info and if you know the requirements for taking him across the boarder to Nebraska. Please PM me, with some information.
Thank You
I am way to far. I am up in Toronto.

CJW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
That's only 17hrs from where i live. I think it would be very possible thats less than a day for the fish. What is your price?

I AM BRUCE

Feeder Fish
Feb 16, 2016
I am holding the pair on a gentlemans handshake. The transaction still hasnt happened and won't for a week or so. Do you want to be kept informed on this? 17hrs is a long way but I kinda got to take you serious because I have seen this before.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store