Any Wrestling Fans

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea i don't know how far they've been going, but damn, if they've been going to this extreme, then they stepped it up

eddie's telling me the women's match had some moves gone wrong too

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I can't believe they had Balor win. Vince is full of surprises.

What I understand with the Lesner thing is he was in violation of something(doping charge) and they needed to suspend him. Over the next 2 days on Raw or Smackdown. Stephanie or Shane will suspend him for attacking Shane

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So Wellness has tested Lesnar?....at least they are not going with Brock vs Superman Shane.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Sasha Banks dropped the belt because her back is bothering her and needs some time off. I also heard rumor she got married a week or two ago. If true, she might want to spend time with him.

if that is the kind of cuts they be doing now, that's next level

last i followed pro wrestling they were still doing the razor cuts to get the bleeding
What I just read was everything with Orton/Lenser was by the script except for the amount of blood Orton lost...also there were no blading involved.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Balor may have a short run. His arm is hurt

Newly crowned WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor suffered a right arm injury during his match with Seth Rollins Sunday night’s SummerSlam pay-per-view event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Balor had his right arm in a sling after the event, according to PWinsider.com.

There is concern within the company that the injury is serious and could require surgery.

Balor will be examined on Monday to determine how serious the injury is.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ok, so my guess is that the tko rendering was done on the spot and not scripted, as a direct result of how bad the cut was?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No,I believe the TKO was part of the script and the only thing that wasnt was the severity of Ortons cuts.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
ok, so my guess is that the tko rendering was done on the spot and not scripted, as a direct result of how bad the cut was?
Here's what I read

As all of you saw last night in the main event, Brock Lesnar defeated Orton by TKO after Orton was bleeding profusely from his head after a shot from Lesnar's elbow. There was speculation that the ending was improvised because of how soon it ended. According to NoDq.com, the finish was actually planned to end that way. There was also speculation that Orton bladed while he was covering his head, but he was busted open the hard way. Orton just ended up bleeding much more than WWE officials imagined.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store