Keeping fish and being Mathematically challenged

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
hello; There may be other terms for such. Not sure what the written version of windbag might be. I'll bet KK will have an interesting turn of phrase.
Nope.. Not for this one. :)

Who believes in spirits, Ghosts or the supernatural ?

Ta da new topic
I've seen some things I can't explain, but idk if I'd go as far as calling it "supernatural". Honestly, when it comes to things like that, I'm not sure what I believe hahaha

Also, I'm curious.
Is "woop woop" a place anywhere else in the world? In Australia, "woop woop" is any place that's remote, usually very rural or just wilderness. I've gotten lost out "woop woop" before (was somewhere near a place called Hamilton) and it took me like an hour or so to find the path again...

Is there "woop woops" anywhere else or is that just an Australian thing? :D

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Who believes in spirits, Ghosts or the supernatural ?

Ta da new topic
I've seen some things I can't explain, but idk if I'd go as far as calling it "supernatural". Honestly, when it comes to things like that, I'm not sure what I believe hahaha
Same here.

To a degree you could say I had a realistic dream of being inbetween dead and alive. I was a room full of dead-like people(semi zombie like). There was not rot on their body but they looked spaced out. I was sitting in a chair thinking I'm also dead. Then 3 sisters(nuns) walked in. They were talking to each. They walked passed me, then the third one reach out and gently grabbed my arm and said, "Oh no dear, it's not your time yet". Suddenly I woke up. It did not feel like a dream.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Nope.. Not for this one. :)

Also, I'm curious.
Is "woop woop" a place anywhere else in the world? In Australia, "woop woop" is any place that's remote, usually very rural or just wilderness. I've gotten lost out "woop woop" before (was somewhere near a place called Hamilton) and it took me like an hour or so to find the path again...

Is there "woop woops" anywhere else or is that just an Australian thing? :D
woop woop over here is what the degenerate ICP fans say...The metal Viking in me wants to annihilate any ICP clownboy I see around...can you tell I absolutely despise that band?

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
woop woop over here is what the degenerate ICP fans say...The metal Viking in me wants to annihilate any ICP clownboy I see around...can you tell I absolutely despise that band?
Na, I couldn't tell, you were to subtle :p

Also, I can't blame you, they're a crap band... So crap in fact that the acronym didn't compute and I had to google it haha

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I may have mentioned in an earlier post about the drought in my area. Since then essentially almost no rain so the drought is a bit more intense. This post will be about the fires. I had to travel about 50 miles north today to Corbin KY. Smoke was not too bad around my house but got very bad as I drove along. Many fires now all around, mostly in the mountains. I have not heard of any homes being lost yet.

Very unpleasant and we are cautioned to avoid outside work. Tell that to folks who have to work for a living outside. Talked to a contractor at a MickyD's who was going to work with cement. I am coming to the point.

According to the TV news turns out most ( My guess in maybe all) of the fires are caused by people. Do not know if any were set by intent this time but that has happened around here before. Many are likely from folks burning leaves. This has never made sense to me. I mow the leaves in my yard and allow them to decay back into the ground. I guess the thing that is a puzzle is why these folks continue to burn in a drought. I knew better even before the burn bans were announced.

Here is a link to a news report about the fires. I am where KY, VA and TN meet. The tri-state marker is about five miles from my house.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wi...ans-southeast/ar-AAk3JM2?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=iehp

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
whats a icp? lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store