Keeping fish and being Mathematically challenged

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
hello; Allow me to show ignorance again. When getting on this site the New Posts button is what I use to find the more recent comments(posts). I did not note that the thread is moved until reading about it the posts.

Why will the thread die now?

How did posts get lost?

I still see 67 pages indicated for this thread. Did they take away the posts in this thread from our total message count?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
hello; Allow me to show ignorance again. When getting on this site the New Posts button is what I use to find the more recent comments(posts). I did not note that the thread is moved until reading about it the posts.

Why will the thread die now?

How did posts get lost?

I still see 67 pages indicated for this thread. Did they take away the posts in this thread from our total message count?
It did take them away, since it was moved to the lounge where it doesn't add to our total

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
It did take them away, since it was moved to the lounge where it doesn't add to our total
Hello; OK thanks. The posts still exist they now do not count. The message count has not been important to me so far. Is there a reason to want a higher message count?

OK, why will the thread die?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hello; OK thanks. The posts still exist they now do not count. The message count has not been important to me so far. Is there a reason to want a higher message count?

OK, why will the thread die?
Well people that post a lot are often seen as contributors, especially if they have some expertise.

We need some new topics to talk about...

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Well people that post a lot are often seen as contributors,
hello; There may be other terms for such. Not sure what the written version of windbag might be. I'll bet KK will have an interesting turn of phrase.

I wonder if this thread can be merged with the official off topic thread? That would boost the page count by 67. If it can be done at all I guess the OP would have to be the one to ask. Not such a good idea I guess.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store