Guess what i found at petsmart store today

Rox

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2016
The worker there told me that if it get bigger in couple week, they would sell the flower for half priced. Maybe that time i would buy him. :)
Ask what day he will be half off and be there as soon as the doors open :) as long as you got the space for him.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
The worker there told me that if it get bigger in couple week, they would sell the flower for half priced. Maybe that time i would buy him. :)
I think that's very common with petsmart, I bought a huge convict female (roughly close to 5 inches) I've seen for many years lol for 99 cents. The staff work there said it's policy they can't not give away their live stock so they just sell it cheap and hope someone buying it, they got the convict for many months.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Rox

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2016
I think that's very common with petsmart, I bought a huge convict female (roughly close to 5 inches) I've seen for many years lol for 99 cents. The staff work there said it's policy they can't not give away their live stock so they just sell it cheap and hope someone buying it, they got the convict for many months.
Unfortunately that so true. Reason why so many get sold into small tanks. 50 gallon and 3 oscars

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
or end up like me, some years back, getting an oscar and a bulls eye cat fish for a 10 gallon tank, getting home and then researching an going oh s$%^t babe we are going to need a bigger tank! and hence MLT syndrome set in.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
multiple tank syndrome.

ponyos2000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2014
virginia
When to petco to buy some food for the birds, and also went to looked at the fishs section to see anything on sale. Saw couple blue jack demspys for 20 dollar each. But the jack had lot off ick on them. So i ask one off the worker there is it possible to sell me the fishs for half off since is sick with ick. She said they don't sell sick fishs, so i though it was kinda weird, so i went to ask a different person. The other person they sell it half priced but no return. I told her that is fine, i just don't it die. Here is the pictures off them. So i got 20 for both.IMG_20170207_231745988.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store