Big Enthusiasts want a 10k gallon

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
You mocking me? Lol

I love those dimensions too. If you go to seaquatics they have a gorgeous FRP tank of those dimensions. Believe they quoted a member $20k for the full setup.
My worst fear would be if I get married and get divorced.. I'll have to slice that tank in half, cause the woman would prob demand half of that too... Going with those dimensions I could re glue a decent tank lol

Reactions: GamerChick5567

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
might be worth it in the long run if you have to buy one 1400$ pump and not 15 $100 dollar pumps

Les Martin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2017
I'm one of those ex saltwater guys. My now freshwater tank has a dreambox sump, Red Dragon 3 return pump, Mitras LED lights controlled by a Profilux 4 controller which does the ramp up/down, seasonal lighting and cloudy days thing along with monotoring pH, conductivity and controlling temperature with Schego titanium heaters. What's in the tank ? FOUR altum angels....:rolleyes: When you've had a reef tank for years you kind of get used to spending money on fish stuff like it's Monopoly money.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
I'm one of those ex saltwater guys. My now freshwater tank has a dreambox sump, Red Dragon 3 return pump, Mitras LED lights controlled by a Profilux 4 controller which does the ramp up/down, seasonal lighting and cloudy days thing along with monotoring pH, conductivity and controlling temperature with Schego titanium heaters. What's in the tank ? FOUR altum angels....:rolleyes: When you've had a reef tank for years you kind of get used to spending money on fish stuff like it's Monopoly money.
My in-law is a reefer and all this sounds all too familiar lol. Ecotech everything, after all you gotta have that coordinated storm, waves and sunrise and sunset, right? Not to mention the monitoring and dosing controls...

Reactions: GamerChick5567

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Hey to be fair the equipment and supplies I got for all my multiple freshwater tanks I've had over the years is probably worth more than my old 91 corolla ahahah. I'm a big spender for being a broke ass millennial! :p

Also if OP wants to afford his awesomely huge setup he just needs to sell his dog, his wife, his kids, and a kidney (or maybe both kidneys).

Hahahahaha!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store