Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Omar Mateen the pulse night club shooter was born in America.

and what is the gain of banning people with green cards from getting into the country this is a racist and prejudice.
And devoted to IS and the radical form of Islam they follow sooo....?

I'd rather stop all than try to discern the good from bad when the bad are so clearly good at hiding. Its a privilege to go to another country, not a right.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
And devoted to IS and the radical form of Islam they follow sooo....?

I'd rather stop all than try to discern the good from bad when the bad are so clearly good at hiding. Its a privilege to go to another country, not a right.
The whole privilege vs right to be somewhere escapes many people. Imo the guy is intent on gstting this thread locked. Dont feed the wild life bruh

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
The whole privilege vs right to be somewhere escapes many people. Imo the guy is intent on gstting this thread locked. Dont feed the wild life bruh
sorry I have to...I used to feed marshmallows to bears that would sit at the tables outside my grandpas cabin...while they were sitting there...I love the danger.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
I guess you guys are very fearful, if someone is trying to rob you and you don't have a gun they aren't likely to shoot you but if you have a gun or you pull a gun on them than they are going to shoot you.
you've obviously never traveled to the less fortunate areas of the world. In venezuela, they'll kill you regardless of the fight you put up, some just do it for the fun of it. Not that location really matters, people are people regardless where its occuring. I'd rather have a gun and attempt to protect myself than not have a gun and still risk dying. When my son is old enough, he will learn to shoot and protect himself if needed.

Reactions: jaws7777

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
awesome, the forum is full of rascist hateful people. and if you say you're not rascist tell me how you're not? you support someone who told an African American reporter....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/02/16/trump-asks-a-black-reporter-to-set-up-a-meeting-with-black-members-of-congress/?utm_term=.7837b2b42f8d

copy and paste
I'm not racist in the slightest, I serve with Asians, African Americans, Native Americans, Indians and even a few Russian folk. Love them all, we are all green. Don't throw blanket statements out because you think you have passion for a subject. You don't. You have a hot head and not a lot of cajones to see these issues aren't black and white exclusively, no pun intended.
And this is what your side soo often does after they are proven wrong with FACTS they resort to name calling hhahahba u need to take your emotions out of the equation

Nah let em stay. Its fun when they have no facts to back up their arguments amd get soo emotional hahahhaha

Right and had trumps extreme vetting beem around his father wpuldnt have gotten. Thanks for proving my point pal
Just like those love trumps hate morons who attacked people, perfect example.
no body needs to own assault rifles! why would you
Because when some deadbeat tries to kick my door in I want him to stare down a bigger barrel than he's bringing to the fight. I'd prefer not to use it but I will absolutely unleash hate into someone who tries to rob me.
we are not trying to take away you're choice to bear arms but we want to have tighter regulations on how people acquire guns and who buys them and to not have assault riffles that in the event they get into the wrong persons hands they can cause serious damage
the Pulse shooter used an AR, at point blank range. He could have done the same damage with a handgun in such a small space, don't act like its the specific weapon causing the issues, its the people slipping through the cracks in the system. Don't be blind.
I like that people think thats its a great idea to be comfortable around guns, if anything you should be teaching you're kids self defense (without guns) not how to cap someone
Right because I want my child to have to possibly endure a beating from a bat or crowbar or possibly get stabbed because all they had was hand to hand and most likely not enough real world experience to get away unscathed from an armed attacker.

Children need both defensive trainings, not just hand to hand. Child shootings occur BECAUSE those kids weren't taught to respect the weapon. I'm trained in 3 different martial arts and I'd rather avoid the fight all together by letting some punk know he won't be walking away fully intact.
I guess you guys are very fearful, if someone is trying to rob you and you don't have a gun they aren't likely to shoot you but if you have a gun or you pull a gun on them than they are going to shoot you.
If some jackass robs me and already has his piece pointed, he's catching a round in the back the moment he turns to run so he better shoot.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
This reminds me of this picture ive seen on Facebook

doesn't even have to be the religion portrayed....these people who want to do harm are coming from a semi-general set of countries....stop everyone and you are going to stop at least a few....I feel for the people who have to deal with it on their home turf more than we do but this is our country and our people come first, hands down.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Rescue team needed... p.o.w (prisoner of wife) this is worse than that movie unbroken !!!!

pops pops yeah then my boy is probably way to young. Hes been bugging me like crazy to take him.

Btw both my kids 4 and 6 throw perfect punches infact my daughter has a mean right hand
I first shot when I was 9, I now own a pellet gun. My favourite caliber so far is .22

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
I'm not racist in the slightest, I serve with Asians, African Americans, Native Americans, Indians and even a few Russian folk. Love them all, we are all green. Don't throw blanket statements out because you think you have passion for a subject. You don't. You have a hot head and not a lot of cajones to see these issues aren't black and white exclusively, no pun intended.

Just like those love trumps hate morons who attacked people, perfect example.

Because when some deadbeat tries to kick my door in I want him to stare down a bigger barrel than he's bringing to the fight. I'd prefer not to use it but I will absolutely unleash hate into someone who tries to rob me.

the Pulse shooter used an AR, at point blank range. He could have done the same damage with a handgun in such a small space, don't act like its the specific weapon causing the issues, its the people slipping through the cracks in the system. Don't be blind.

Right because I want my child to have to possibly endure a beating from a bat or crowbar or possibly get stabbed because all they had was hand to hand and most likely not enough real world experience to get away unscathed from an armed attacker.

Children need both defensive trainings, not just hand to hand. Child shootings occur BECAUSE those kids weren't taught to respect the weapon. I'm trained in 3 different martial arts and I'd rather avoid the fight all together by letting some punk know he won't be walking away fully intact.

If some jackass robs me and already has his piece pointed, he's catching a round in the back the moment he turns to run so he better shoot.
I have to agree 100% with everything predator just said. The "assault rifle" arguments are always funny. very few people own an assault rifle. an AR/AK etc, its the same as any other gun, it just goes pew pew a bit louder and farther. But at point blank range, any weapon would have the same outcome

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store