Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I first shot when I was 9, I now own a pellet gun. My favourite caliber so far is .22
Yeah hes only 6 maybe a bit to early. Was thinking the recoil wouldnt be too bad with a .22 if i helped steady his arms
Just like those love trumps hate morons who attacked people, perfect example.

True but there are far few of those.
I have no problem bashing a politician i supported infact i would be more critical of them as i would expect more from them than the ones i didnt support.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yeah hes only 6 maybe a bit to early. Was thinking the recoil wouldnt be too bad with a .22 if i helped steady his arms
Air rifle then. That's what I started shooting with, or a bb gun. .22 is fun for hunting

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Air rifle then. That's what I started shooting with, or a bb gun. .22 is fun for hunting
Thats actually a really good idea. Not really into hunting but target practice.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Thats actually a really good idea. Not really into hunting but target practice.
I do pest control on the farm generally or shoot to eat. Target practice is fun too, I have no shortage of cans to shoot

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I do pest control on the farm generally or shoot to eat. Target practice is fun too, I have no shortage of cans to shoot
Oh im not judging anyone to each his own just not into it. I like the idea though. See i think people against this sort of thing are over looking the fact that showing and teaching CORRECTLY also eliminates the curiosity and may even turn them away from guns. I feel like this would happen with my son. My daughter.... i can see her living it

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store