Reactions: GamerChick5567

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Agree.. understock = easier to maintain

But, the question is.. when is the time to say enough is enough? Hehe
Maybe when you turn into like, one of those cat ladies where all the cats are pooping and dying all over and making it smell really bad, and then they find the old lady dead under a pile of cat toys....

Except this time it will be with fish. Probably will find some of us mfk people drowned in one of the fish tanks getting munched, with old fish food spilled everywhere and fish flopping all over the floor, and mold growing from the leaky clogged up filters....

HAHAHA!

Reactions: tlindsey and giar

giar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2016
Indonesia
I cant deny to see those 10 -15 little 2-3in fishes swiming and schooling together in your 200 gallons tank is really appealing.. but 6-12months later, you forget if those fishes are peacock bass :D

Fish on Fire

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Visalia/Berkeley, California
Haha i suffer from this one :p
So that I, and any other single person who may be reading this, can prepare for later when I'm actually married, what dosage of carats, per tank, do I need to help ease the symptoms of spousebarelytoleratesfish syndrome?

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
So that I, and any other single person who may be reading this, can prepare for later when I'm actually married, what dosage of carats, per tank, do I need to help ease the symptoms of spousebarelytoleratesfish syndrome?
in my case a monthly dose of either handbags or designer boots works best. Then just throw in some jewelry here n there as a treat not a staple, due to it beeing potentially harmful to my credit cards lmao

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello giar; I have been following your other threads about your tank the last several weeks. May I assume you are still considering adding fish to that same tank?
Best I recall you were chasing a water quality set of problems and the last I recall being that you got a TDS meter. I think it was to help determine the difference between the well source water and the tank water. I was left with the thought that you have a bad well. How did that turn out?

I also think one of the members posting in the thread was thinking your tank was already overstocked? The arro by itself may grow to be more than enough.

You are asking the correct question. While it is not exactly fair for me to say you already have enough, that is my inclination.

Good luck

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I just hold on and plan my tanks as much as I can, impulse buying hasn't worked for me and never again.

It can be particularly fatal if you also happen to have spousebarelytoleratesfish syndrome.
what if they encourage you to get more fish? that's where I sit now lol :rolleyes:
I'm 15 so I don't need to worry lol, apart from spilling water on the carpets :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store