What's your most hated fish?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I agree, gold fish and pretty much any fish in the carp family.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Overall, Blood parrots. I can't help but see them as deformed fish that should be culled.
I feel the same way with flowerhorns
Bristlenose pleco a family member insisted on getting. Pretty much a swimming crap factory
I dont notice any poop from mine. I have 3, none are over 2 inches though. But I do like how clean the keep my rocks!

Reactions: FishTanksOfCO

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I love my plecos, but hate all the poop! The poop is the worst. The morning after a big water change its covering everything. Like they are trying to punish me>.<

I really don't care for the look of glofish, but now that I have them in my main tank I do find them more interesting. I'll never buy glofish ever again, but I would like more tetras someday.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I love my plecos, but hate all the poop! The poop is the worst. The morning after a big water change its covering everything. Like they are trying to punish me>.<

I really don't care for the look of glofish, but now that I have them in my main tank I do find them more interesting. I'll never buy glofish ever again, but I would like more tetras someday.
I feel like they get bored during the day and crap to pass the time by.

Skalper666

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2009
NS, Canada
Hmm I was never a fan of what I saw as "beginner fish", eg: platties, mollies, guppies, etc. I never really minded goldfish/koi though because I do enjoy them in ponds. In time I came to respect the beginner fish... but one thing I'm still not into is snakeheads. Different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: FishTanksOfCO
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store