What's your most hated fish?

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
I had a large Irian Red Rainbow for about three or four years, beautiful bully in my peaceful community. He would torment fish that were larger than himself. I think the pink tail finally had enough and tore a piece out of his back that never healed and he passed about a month later

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
I had a large Irian Red Rainbow for about three or four years, beautiful bully in my peaceful community. He would torment fish that were larger than himself. I think the pink tail finally had enough and tore a piece out of his back that never healed and he passed about a month later

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
When i got my 4 tinfoils at 2" apiece i loved them but now they're 9" apiece i'm beginning to regret getting them. They are so damned skittish. Any sudden movement near the tank and they can go mad. 2" fish going mad isn't so bad but 9" bruisers flying around the tank isn't good! Thing is, they've another couple of inch to put on yet, doh!!

Reactions: GamerChick5567

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
My banjo catfish, I never know whether I have one or not.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Overall, Blood parrots. I can't help but see them as deformed fish that should be culled.

In my collection, My L001, he bullied and killed 3-4 other plecos in the tank. Now, I wish he would just die on me so I can get other plecos but at the same time I still do everything to keep him alive(feed, clean tank...etc). I hate that catch 22

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store