Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Watch out for my zulu hitman!

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
That's my ham of a congicus :) Always muggin for the camera! I know what you mean though, I have a hard time with the lap and endli variants... pretty much the rest of the LJs I've got, but I'm nowhere near Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 or Hao Hao or Josh's Fish Josh's Fish where I could tell you what lake, time, and fishing tool was used for any poly ;)
Hao Hao Josh's Fish Josh's Fish Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 and Dr.B Dr.B are in a different level than me, i only learn from them, and i only discribe the polys im familiar with cause i have them and i see their difference. Im not really good in catch locations too, if you give me a test about poly and throw me a picture with a different or wierd angle i bet my answer will be wrong:)

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Watch out for my zulu hitman!
Haha if I get hit with a blow-dart I know who to talk to

Hao Hao Josh's Fish Josh's Fish Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 and Dr.B Dr.B are in a different level than me, i only learn from them, and i only discribe the polys im familiar with cause i have them and i see their difference. Im not really good in catch locations too, if you give me a test about poly and throw me a picture with a different or wierd angle i bet my answer will be wrong:)
Ahhh I forgot about Dr.B Dr.B but yeah, definitely in that class of Godlike poly identifiers. Don't sell yourself short though, you're pretty spot on- I'm definitely nowhere near that level. You pick up details, even in pictures that most would never spot. Heck, I'll cite Hendre Hendre 's bichir worms, I didn't even notice that until you pointed them out!

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Haha it wouldn't be hard... he eats everything. I mean not as bad as the ornate, but still
I wish my congi are like yours and J jaws7777 ,
Mine are pale but the strips are still noticable, i just wish i can get the green tone.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Ahhh I forgot about Dr.B Dr.B but yeah, definitely in that class of Godlike poly identifiers. Don't sell yourself short though, you're pretty spot on- I'm definitely nowhere near that level. You pick up details, even in pictures that most would never spot. Heck, I'll cite Hendre Hendre 's bichir worms, I didn't even notice that until you pointed them out!
He picked them up before me, would have taken a few more days for me to notice as they became an infestation!

Haha if I get hit with a blow-dart I know who to talk to
Not me surely?

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
I wish my congi are like yours and J jaws7777 ,
Mine are pale but the strips are still noticable, i just wish i can get the green tone.
Haha surprisingly I really like the pale ones too :eek:
Not me surely?
I think even then J jaws7777 would still be the prime suspect... I think he's got some friends in low places ;)

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
First of all, for J jaws7777 some hot congi anal fin action:
IMG_0882.JPG

Second for any species guessers... this guy was sold as a CB ansorgii, no idea if that's a thing or if it's a hybrid, but when I got it it had gill stalks and everything... have at it!
IMG_0862.JPG IMG_0863.JPG IMG_0872.JPG IMG_0873.JPG IMG_0887.JPG

"Tuna"
IMG_0860.JPG

It has been 2 days since this Ornate has eaten... I wish I was kidding. That belly never goes down... ever.
IMG_0877.JPG IMG_0878.JPG IMG_0880.JPG IMG_0881.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG

The big ansorgii
IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0866.JPG IMG_0867.JPG IMG_0868.JPG
PBB getting a little better defined
IMG_0894.JPG
Polli just bein polliIMG_0884.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store