Zilch's Fish-Kids

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
¡¡|¡¡ to you and your ansorgii x endli

1pic ? 1 pic of the congi's ass is all i get ?

Reactions: Zilch

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
¡¡|¡¡ to you and your ansorgii x endli

1pic ? 1 pic of the congi's ass is all i get ?
Lol! So you think it's a hybrid? It's really started to look like one

Congi was being a diva and hiding behind the rocks at the back of the tank so I couldn't get a clear shot. I definitely owe you a good one as soon as he comes out. It's like he traded places with the ansorgii for the night

Reactions: jaws7777

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Lol! So you think it's a hybrid? It's really started to look like one

Congi was being a diva and hiding behind the rocks at the back of the tank so I couldn't get a clear shot. I definitely owe you a good one as soon as he comes out. It's like he traded places with the ansorgii for the night
Definitely reminds me of a hybrid. And Love the dark color on that WC Ansorgii! It's definitely not out of the ordinary though.

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Definitely reminds me of a hybrid. And Love the dark color on that WC Ansorgii! It's definitely not out of the ordinary though.
Thanks! He doesn't come out much but it was really cool to get a full body view of him :)

I'd actually be pretty stoked if it turned out to be a hybrid, I was trying to get one for a while without any success :eek:

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks! He doesn't come out much but it was really cool to get a full body view of him :)

I'd actually be pretty stoked if it turned out to be a hybrid, I was trying to get one for a while without any success :eek:
I'm 95% certain it's a hybrid.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
My CB sen is also a pig to the third degree. Was trying to chew my sand last night

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Great poly set u got there Zilch Zilch ! Scenery is as if they're all surfing on orange nerds candy. I dig it! Ya, that ansorgi is a hybrid (ans x endli). Still a looker with nice markings. Ornate is just a bbw, lol. All looking good......

Reactions: clm08k

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
I'm 95% certain it's a hybrid.
Great poly set u got there Zilch Zilch ! Scenery is as if they're all surfing on orange nerds candy. I dig it! Ya, that ansorgi is a hybrid (ans x endli). Still a looker with nice markings. Ornate is just a bbw, lol. All looking good......
Awesome! That's great news :D Thanks for lending your expertise!

And thank you :) Yeah the settings I've got on the camera really brings out their colors, but it also turns the red reaaaaaaaaaaally orangey.

The ornate struggles with bulimia... at least when I feed pellets lol. I know she's trying, she even orders a diet coke with her half pound of tilapia :p

Reactions: Vancouver_98683
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store