What's in the box? It's polys!

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
3rd is albino senegal!
......lol so i purchased 3-4 inch albino sen, 2 inch delhezi, and 5 inch moke.
albino and del are super thin and small( maybe like 1/4 inch thick and 3inch maybe......and moke is like 7 inch and an inch thick. You can see the size difference in the picture lol. Hope everyone makes it.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
2" is so tiny!

We need WAY better pics soon!

Wet Spot is a master at shipping. They should do fine. Time to fatten them up now!

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
here's some pics of them in temporary quarantine:
The moke is so friendly and active! it hurts my heart so much to have her in the 10 gal for treatment. I all ready want to get her in a 180gal now. lol. The 55 g is way too small, but it will have to do for the time being. She's been doing tail stands in the treatment tank. I have a acrillic sheet on the tank with two bottles on the tank. Since then, she's been resting, swimming around, looking at me and trying to pile with the two other worms. Will have to get some black sand in the tank, or an additional color cause I want the patterns to pop. Can you tell I am all ready obsessed with this fish?

The albino is doing the Croc pose and seems to like following the moke and cuddling with it.
Delhezi is super skinny and has a big head. Not very active, but had a lot of kick to it when I put it in the treatment tank. Hopefully the two little ones will put on some size quickly. moke and friends.jpg
size difference.jpg
resting.jpg
Everyone says goodnight!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store