Fishing season for 2017

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
I'll be heading to destin and Panama City
Damn mad far lol. Not sure if there are even snakehead up there. Heard they're really only in broward county. Lots of clown knifes and pacu around here also. Unfortunately i haven't been lucky enough to land one yet. Saw a pacu a few weeks ago and could get it to take anything. didn't have any bread on me

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Damn mad far lol. Not sure if there are even snakehead up there. Heard they're really only in broward county. Lots of clown knifes and pacu around here also. Unfortunately i haven't been lucky enough to land one yet. Saw a pacu a few weeks ago and could get it to take anything. didn't have any bread on me
Ah man I was hoping there would be some. What about pbass?

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Ah man I was hoping there would be some. What about pbass?
Na. You're in the complete wrong area for that. Just as cool though. Catch/buy baitfish and hook them with heavier gear, bigger weights. Catch red and black drum, sheepshead, shark all kinds of cool stuff. You can still have a blast

Reactions: fishnatics

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Na. You're in the complete wrong area for that. Just as cool though. Catch/buy baitfish and hook them with heavier gear, bigger weights. Catch red and black drum, sheepshead, shark all kinds of cool stuff. You can still have a blast
Guess I'll have to make the best out of it there. Hopefully I'll catch something.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store