Albino REDTAILED shark!

Yurn Yurn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find this fish I am not looking for a rainbow shark actual redtail shark?

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Does anyone know where I can find this fish I am not looking for a rainbow shark actual redtail shark?
Well, it's not that rare species! You can see it for sale in most LFS unless you're living somewhere with no access to any LFS. Also, it's readily available in most online stores but it's not worth to buy a cheap fish and the shipping is 10x time higher than the fish value itself, and abuse google lol less than 10 seconds you will get many links to online store selling them. Good luck!

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Yeah should be a fairly simple find. I have 3, bought from LFS. The largest is pushing 5 or 6 inches

Yurn Yurn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2017
Well, it's not that rare species! You can see it for sale in most LFS unless you're living somewhere with no access to any LFS. Also, it's readily available in most online stores but it's not worth to buy a cheap fish and the shipping is 10x time higher than the fish value itself, and abuse google lol less than 10 seconds you will get many links to online store selling them. Good luck!
You show me where to get a ALBINO REDTAILED SHARK NOT RAINBOW !

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I WANT AN ALBINO REDTAILED SHARK NOT A RAINBOW YOU DIDNT READ! Not easy to find at all.

I DID READ THE POST!
Post a picture of what you want.! It should settle the problem!!! No need for all the CAPS!!!!

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Like I said I have three!
Yeah I'm sure everyone will jump at the chance to help you now!
Good luck with hunt!!!!!!
Your not the only person in the world who has fish or knows anything!!!
And if you weren't so insulting You would probably get more help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store