Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Probie Probie Update: sorry I've kinda been MIA and just lurking and liking everything. It's been a very busy and strange week for me.

magpie magpie : python water change was probably one of the easiest things I've ever done! Wow! Only downside is my mom doesn't like the fact that the "drain" water gets all over the sidewalk/patio in the backyard. Eh. I think I might have lost the hose ring adapter(not the green one, but the steel ring). I don't need it for my current spiguet, bit Is that an easy purchase?

kno4te kno4te and magpie magpie . Think you guys are right about the algae bloom. Definitely have algae on my plants and on the walls of the tank. Will keep scrubbing and will up the water changes. Trying my best to keep the plants going. The polys love them!

Here are some pictures. Del is still the smallest toothpick. The albino eats everything. Moke is slow and sophisticated eater.
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3356.JPG
IMG_3376.JPG
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_3386.JPG
Completely hidden. Lol.

Here is an ISpy. Find all 3 polys!
IMG_3381.JPG

Put some stones in the tank like Hao Hao ans J jaws7777 did with their tanks!
IMG_3391.JPG

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Names:

Del: Wolfe. She just kinda does her own thing. Open to other names though. My mom calls it toothpick.

Albino: pinky, momo, cake pop, any suggestions for something,sugary, round and pink that likes to eat all the time. Also likes to cuddle. I think it's a he. But i don't care lol.

Moke: fleur, rainy, stormy, any plant names? Trying to think of plant/flower/tree names for this inquisitive,adventurous, and beautiful girl.

Reactions: magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The tank is really coming together, im really happy for you.

Reactions: clm08k

Probie

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Upstate New York
Tank looks great and the polys look happy. I'll be curious to see how the toothpick grows since mine is also a toothpick :) I love watching small fish get huge :D

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
IMG_3396.JPG IMG_3401.JPG
The tank is really coming together, im really happy for you.
Thank you! That means a lot coming from you.

Tank looks great and the polys look happy. I'll be curious to see how the toothpick grows since mine is also a toothpick :) I love watching small fish get huge :D
Thank you! Maybe we should have a toothpick measuring tape lol. Did you also get a del from wetspot? *goes back to check your thread again* I remember the koloton you have is fantastic!

Probie

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Upstate New York
My del came from the lfs along with a koliba, which I believe is the one you're thinking of ;) an interesting fact, some believe that these are the same species, koliba and koloton, just caught in different locations :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store