What's in the box? It's polys!

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Names:

Del: Wolfe. She just kinda does her own thing. Open to other names though. My mom calls it toothpick.

Albino: pinky, momo, cake pop, any suggestions for something,sugary, round and pink that likes to eat all the time. Also likes to cuddle. I think it's a he. But i don't care lol.
Patrick! He likes to eat all the time and hes pink!

Moke: fleur, rainy, stormy, any plant names? Trying to think of plant/flower/tree names for this inquisitive,adventurous, and beautiful girl.
I like Stormy. I was also going to say for a plant name Id go with PLANTFACE! but that's probably a little to edgy. lol

Reactions: clm08k

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
My del came from the lfs along with a koliba, which I believe is the one you're thinking of ;) an interesting fact, some believe that these are the same species, koliba and koloton, just caught in different locations :D
Some say they are the same species same say no, but they are doing some studies to see if they are different from each other.
Color and marking are have different from each other aswell.

Reactions: clm08k and Probie

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Plantface is definitely a edgy name.
Yeah stormy and fleur are my favorites right now. But when I say fleur it sounds like "floor" and she's definitely not a floor.

magpie magpie , yesss lets get the catch locations going lol.
Some say they are the same species same say no, but they are doing some studies to see if they are different from each other.
Color and marking are have different from each other aswell.
have we gotten any updates on the sp.dabola species study?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Koloton and koliba are confusing some batches they look very similar....others they look like total opposites take dmds koliba it loooks nothing like koloton. While some pics on the net show them looking similar.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
More suggestions:
Willow (they like bodies of water)
Olive
Hazel
Nessie (aka loch ness monster)
Julip (as in mint)

For the albino, since he likes to eat all the time: