12x8x8

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm not too far off. Although my parents will pay for most of my aquarium related items, they don't usually pay for fish. I have to pay for fish, and I can only get around $20 a month.
I get $12 a month for everything. Plus some bonuses from exams and birthday help. Planning on breeding samurai gourami if I can get that tank of mine running. My dad got my AC110 for me at least

convict360 convict360 Fat Homer Fat Homer Hendre Hendre Thoughts? Suggestions? Tips?
Use it to upkeep your CRS, maybe try straining out the best in another tank

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
convict360 convict360 Fat Homer Fat Homer Hendre Hendre Thoughts? Suggestions? Tips?
I'd get some crystal blacks, they're my personal favourites; or if you're feeling quite confident, some Taiwan bee's...there are also cardinal shrimp that look awesome.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
The resurgence of my 5.5l, this one is for crystal reds lol. Dennerle corner filter, which is superb

I wouldn't mind a dennerle tank. I like the 10 gallon shrimp king tank, and it's not badly priced either. If I get another tank, it will likely be the fluval flex 9. It's a decent sized tank (for a nano tank), it's not expensive compared to other tanks, and it's an all in one, which I've recently become addicted to.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I'd get some crystal blacks, they're my personal favourites; or if you're feeling quite confident, some Taiwan bee's...there are also cardinal shrimp that look awesome.
How can you like CBS more than CRS?

I looked into Taiwan bees, and I love Shadow Pandas. They look like a brighter colored blue carbon rili shrimp.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I wouldn't mind a dennerle tank. I like the 10 gallon shrimp king tank, and it's not badly priced either. If I get another tank, it will likely be the fluval flex 9. It's a decent sized tank (for a nano tank), it's not expensive compared to other tanks, and it's an all in one, which I've recently become addicted to.
Yeah systemised are the best, virtually all of my tanks aside from these nano's are systems with back sumps, I'll be doing a colony of crystals soon in a converted aquaone Betta trio, tonnes of media space

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
How can you like CBS more than CRS?

I looked into Taiwan bees, and I love Shadow Pandas. They look like a brighter colored blue carbon rili shrimp.
They just look better to me, with a subtle beauty. I like both though, i'd rather have both than just one

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yeah systemised are the best, virtually all of my tanks aside from these nano's are systems with back sumps, I'll be doing a colony of crystals soon in a converted aquaone Betta trio, tonnes of media space
I'm wanting to do a side internal sump for my next tank. Maybe 10cm wide, gives me 65 x 40 x 40cm to work with then, or 26" x 16" x 16"

Reactions: convict360

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I'm wanting to do a side internal sump for my next tank. Maybe 10cm wide, gives me 65 x 40 x 40cm to work with then, or 26" x 16" x 16"
Or just get a fluval flex 15. It'll save you a lot of time and frustration.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store