MFK fantasy football

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
I'm currently in third after my loss to J jaws7777

I was undefeated, but, like I mentioned, J jaws7777 has an unusually amazing team. Unless something crazy happens, I don't see any of us having a chance against him.

Now, my Patriots are sucking huge, which is probably going to cost me another game this weekend. I'm torn because I don't like the Patriots, but, let's face it, they win a lot. So, I decided to make my team a Patriots heavy team. I've also got a bunch of injuries keeping people out. Ahh, the frustrations of the league. Lol

It has been fun to watch the Patriots lose this year though. Lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I'm currently in third after my loss to J jaws7777

I was undefeated, but, like I mentioned, J jaws7777 has an unusually amazing team. Unless something crazy happens, I don't see any of us having a chance against him.

Now, my Patriots are sucking huge, which is probably going to cost me another game this weekend. I'm torn because I don't like the Patriots, but, let's face it, they win a lot. So, I decided to make my team a Patriots heavy team. I've also got a bunch of injuries keeping people out. Ahh, the frustrations of the league. Lol

It has been fun to watch the Patriots lose this year though. Lol
Lol its only 4 games in and with bye weeks 1st gane go to last and vice versa real fast.

This is the only league that i wasnt ravaged by injuries. I m surprised though how little waiver wire action there is in our league

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
This is all virtual?

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Well, Fish Tank Travis Fish Tank Travis you still have a chance...your kicker only needs 50 points! Lol
Lol, I got such bad luck this weekend. My best player was on my bench because I figure Davante Adams would still be out after the hit he took in the TNF game.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
Lol, I got such bad luck this weekend. My best player was on my bench because I figure Davante Adams would still be out after the hit he took in the TNF game.
I had a couple players score way more points than I expected. We started out close...thought it was going to be a nail biter! I'm hoping I can take jaws down a peg next week. That would tighten our whole league up a bit.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store