MFK fantasy football

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
I'm coming for you this week Hendre Hendre At least I'm assuming you're fire eels...lol

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
I didn't realize this thread was still going with comments. I lost my first game to Jaws. The Patriots sucked, which makes me happy outside of fantasy football, but very sad in it. Lol

I still don't know how Jaws routinely has four or five players that end up 25+ points. It's insane how lucky you've gotten with big scoring players.

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
That's for sure! I don't think I've had a week with a full roster yet! Somehow a couple of my players score a ton of points and make up for it. I literally have no idea what I'm doing and don't watch sports! Lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm coming for you this week Hendre Hendre At least I'm assuming you're fire eels...lol
I'm not playing... I have no idea how this works...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I didn't realize this thread was still going with comments. I lost my first game to Jaws. The Patriots sucked, which makes me happy outside of fantasy football, but very sad in it. Lol

I still don't know how Jaws routinely has four or five players that end up 25+ points. It's insane how lucky you've gotten with big scoring players.
Hahahah cuz im the UNDEFEATED !!!!!

That's for sure! I don't think I've had a week with a full roster yet! Somehow a couple of my players score a ton of points and make up for it. I literally have no idea what I'm doing and don't watch sports! Lol
Man i hear ya im one highly competitive leage thats a decent amount of $$$ and lost david johnson, dalvin cook, chris carson , and jordan matthews. Smh if i could have chose any league to win that would have been the one.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Id be willing to trade one of these high scorers.... taking offers for gurly

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store