Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Glad I'm not playing Jaws this week. Good lord, it's just bullying at this point...lol
Lmaoo i hate using players on thursday night. Heard it was the highest scoring thurs game since they started it

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
This looks like the yr of the rb again. Wr's arent really living up to the hype.

So i run another league for yrs now more $ involved amd very competitive everyone pretty much os on top of their game. This week alone their were 4 or 5 trades.

We have this one guy who i cant stand...every year hes a problem cries over trades and is just an overall baby. He misses the draft so his team goes to auto pick. Hes all upset that he didnt get rodgers (GB) as he takes him every year in the 3rd round. So this year i take him in the 2nd roumd. He had 1st pick so got david johnson. To shut him up and to call his bluff i tell him i'll give him rodgers for johnson thinking he would say no. I really didnt want to do the trade i had a feeling johnson was gonna get hurt this year as he had way to many touches last year. Sp i am start to back out of the trade he says hes dropping out the league if i dont go through with it. Two days before the season starts. Smfh i also had to throw in another rb to make it fair (hyde) s.o.b is now 2-0 with an auto draft team. This is absolutely his last year in this league lol.

Im 0-2 with this team...was able to get green this week through a trade. Thankfully we have a reserve spot so if johnson comes back at some point i should be ok.
Screenshot_20170922-103143.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store