My Will Power is Weak

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I've been keeping polys on and off for years. Every now and again, you see examples you know are destined to be monsters. This guy is sure to join those ranks. He out-eats his tankmates 2-3x on the regular. Tonight, he might have overdone it. I probably won't feed for the next 2-3 days to let him work this through LOL

IMG_3395.JPG

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
I've been keeping polys on and off for years. Every now and again, you see examples you know are destined to be monsters. This guy is sure to join those ranks. He out-eats his tankmates 2-3x on the regular. Tonight, he might have overdone it. I probably won't feed for the next 2-3 days to let him work this through LOL

View attachment 1283345
Dam hes thick lol ha my polys are kinda like that too good good eat up

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
Heavy feeding 5-6 days a week, coupled with 50% water changes every couple of days is a recipe for success. I'll use the same bucket when I acclimate these guys to my big tank. Growth rate has been crazy...I'd wager 1-2" easily in the month or so they've been here.
Wow they are growing u feed them fish worms beef heart tilapia ???

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
Yup, I've been talking to Toyin and he's pretty confident that they're not Volta endlies. They're definitely wild, which was all I really cared about in the first place. I guess I'll tack a true BV onto my order just to see the differences.
What or who is toyin a petstore site or something i hear everyone talking about it curious now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store