75 going on 180

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Everyone's psyched! Yeah, the ropes look quite a bit more golden in your tank... again, might be lighting? They look monstrous compared to the other ones.

I can't tell our Teugs apart.... does that make me a bad fish owner? ;)

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Everyone's psyched! Yeah, the ropes look quite a bit more golden in your tank... again, might be lighting? They look monstrous compared to the other ones.

I can't tell our Teugs apart.... does that make me a bad fish owner? ;)
Ziti is bigger then Lucifer. No you are not, I have to do a double take Ziti or Lucifer. Lucifer usually has a messed up fin somewhere too because he goes back to where the girls hang out and the Moke chases him away usually by biting him. And yes compared to the other ropes yours are monsterous. :)

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
You don't highlight your other fish enough - beautiful!

Do you use it in 24/7 mode? I never did for mine. I did like the light, though. It's cool how you can program your own color tones if you want to tweak it a bit more warm or cool.

(Why do they have lightning mode? How is that relaxing for anyone? LOL)

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
What a great looking tank man.
Thanks!
You don't highlight your other fish enough - beautiful!

Do you use it in 24/7 mode? I never did for mine. I did like the light, though. It's cool how you can program your own color tones if you want to tweak it a bit more warm or cool.

(Why do they have lightning mode? How is that relaxing for anyone? LOL)
Thanks again!
I tried the 24/7 for a bit when it first was on the 75, didnt like it. I use my own mix. And you.are right the lightning mode is not relaxing and it freaks out the fish.

Reactions: magpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store